What is an Automox Scan?
When Automox performs a scan, you're probably wondering what happens during that scan. Automox issues several commands from the agent. Those commands are:
- This gets (finds out) the device operating system information.
- This gets the name of the device
- This is not always relevant, but if the device were to be an existing AWS machine it would obtain that information here.
- This gets the details from the system, but most importantly checks for compliance, last user logged on, update source information, etc.
- This is the longest running command as it checks the registry and system space for all applications and downloads, patches, etc., to see what is installed on the device.
- This checks if the device needs a reboot (it confirms with its OS, it does not generate its own flag).
- These are just evaluation codes of Worklets running if there are any attached to a device or group.