How to assign a Global Admin role to a user
The permission levels of a Global Admin are as follows:
- A global administrator can access all zones and has full administrative permissions. A global administrator can do the following:
- View and access the Global-View landing page
- Add zones to accounts
- Invite users to accounts
- Add users to zones
- Assign zone administrators
- Assign any role to any user
- Control all aspects of the Automox console
Note: The Global Admin role is not something that can be "assigned" to a user. However, there is a way to give someone the correct permissions to be a Global Admin.
In order to assign a user to the Global Admin role, there are two things that need to happen:
- The user needs to be a Full Administrator
- The user needs to be a Full Administrator for multiple Zones.
- In order to do this, please follow the guide here on how to assign roles and zones to users: Managing Users