Automox allows you to customize the session expiration period for your Zones.
How to customize the console time-out period
Prerequisites: You have global administrator permissions.
- Click the Zones drop-down menu in the upper right area if the console.
- Select Manage Zones and Users.
- In the global Setup & Configuration, select the Settings tab.
- From here, you can set the Maximum Session Lifetime and Idle Session Timeout for your entire Zone.
- The Maximum Session Lifetime is the amount of time that a session can exist before the session is terminated and the user must log in again (the maximum is 90 days).
- The Idle Session Timeout is the amount of time a session can exist without user input before the session is terminated and the user must log in again (the maximum is 30 days).