FileZilla: archiveType unknown
- A recent patch policy is displaying this message in the Events Log: Failed to apply patches ("FileZilla"): archiveType unknown in UpdateUsingArchive
- It's possible that the policy is being blocked by a firewall
Steps to resolution
- Ensure that Automox is allowlisted according to this article https://help.automox.com/hc/en-us/articles/5352219184020-Agent-Firewall-Allowlisting-Rules
- Ensure that the Patch Policy is able to generate a "temp" folder in (Windows) C:\ProgramData\amagent\, or (macOS) /Library/Application Support/Automox/
- According to some customers, disabling "Netskope" was able to fix this issue.