Skip to main content
Events Log Shows Failed to Apply Patches ("FileZilla")
FileZilla: archiveType unknown
- A recent patch policy is displaying this message in the Events Log: Failed to apply patches ("FileZilla"): archiveType unknown in UpdateUsingArchive
- It's possible that the policy is being blocked by a firewall
Steps to resolution
- Ensure that Automox is allowlisted according to this article Agent Firewall Allowlisting Rules
- Ensure that the Patch Policy is able to generate a "temp" folder in (Windows) C:\ProgramData\amagent\, or (macOS) /Library/Application Support/Automox/
- According to some customers, disabling "Netskope" was able to fix this issue.
Article is closed for comments.