A customer who uses Intune would like to use the platform to deploy the Automox agent to their Intune-enrolled devices.
The following applications are required in order to deploy the Automox Agent to InTune-enrolled Devices.
Microsoft Endpoint Manager
AzureAD, P1 or P2 Enterprise License.
Microsoft 365 E3, E5, F1, F3, G3, or G5 license for end users.
Intune/Endpoint Manager administration role in AzureAD.
1. Log into your AzureAD Instance: https://aad.portal.azure.com/
2. Create a target group for the application deployment.
3. Specify the group type, name, description, and membership type.
A. Optional, add your group members (devices) at this time.
4. Open Microsoft Endpoint Manager: https://endpoint.microsoft.com/
5. Click Apps on the left-hand panel
6. Select your target operating system platform (in this example we’ll be targeting Windows devices)
7. Click add
8. Select LOB (line of business) app from the drop down menu and click select to confirm.
9. Click “Select app package file”, click the blue folder icon from the new window that opens. Select your Automox msi installer file. Click OK.
Note: The latest Automox installation media for Windows can be found here: https://console.automox.com/installers/Automox_Installer-latest.msi
10. Confirm your application deployment variables. Set the required Publisher field and any other optional fields that you would like.
A. Enter the command-line argument as noted, where ACCESSKEY is the key to your Automox Organization.
B. Your Access Key can be found from your Automox console as documented here: Managing Keys - Automox
11. After completing the App Information page, click next to associate your target groups. Select Add Group under Required. Locate you the target you created. Select and confirm it, and click next.
A. Optionally, instead of targeting a specific group you and select the “Add all devices” option to target all Devices within your AzureAD instance.
12. Review your App configuration and click create.
13. You will receive a confirmation notice when the MSI has been upload and the application package has been finalized.
14. The next time your Intune-enrolled devices that are within your target group check in/sync, they will download and install the Automox Agent based on the application package that was just created.