Viewing tickets in the Automox Customer Portal
- To view tickets in the customer portal, login using your Automox Customer Portal ID. If you have not created a login ID yet, follow this article to create one: How Do I Sign Up For the Customer Portal
To log in, click the Sign in button as shown here.
- Use the email and password for the ID you created in step one to log in to the Automox Customer Portal.
- Your name will appear where the Sign In button was. This is now a drop-down menu that will help you navigate through the Customer Portal. Let's first navigate to your tickets and activity.
- Click My activities from the drop-down menu as shown here:
- The activities page shows the tickets your organizations have open and the articles you are following. Most users have only one organization, but we show how to navigate between organizations if you have several that could have tickets. This is what the first page should look like:
These are specifically tickets you have submitted. They list the Subject of the ticket, the ticket number, the time it was created, the last activity from yourself or Automox Support, and the current status (Open, Awaiting your Reply, and Solved).
- The status of a ticket can be as follows:
- Open: A ticket is waiting on the support engineer from Automox to reply back to you, the customer.
- Awaiting your Reply: The ticket has a reply from the support engineer and is looking for input from you the customer.
- Solved: The ticket is believed to be finished and resolved. Do not worry; if you believe this issue is not resolved or it happens again, you can reopen the ticket within 30 days and continue to engage with support here at Automox on the issue.
- You can click on each of these tickets to open them and see the history of replies, attachments, and linked KBs like this:
- You can see who else is CC'd in this conversation, the priority level, the date of creation, and the last activity of the ticket.
- For those in multi-organizations with several organizations submitting tickets, you can find the organization ID here. This helps when you need to know which organization the support/billing ticket is for.
- If you want to see your organization's tickets (tickets submitted for an organization), go to My activities -> Requests and click the Organization requests tab, as shown here:
The Organization requests page looks similar to this:
For most users, this shows you all your organization's tickets, similar to the activity from the previous page. You can interact with these in the exact same way as on the My Activities page.
- If you wish to see another organization's tickets you are part of, you can navigate to those organizations in the drop-down list on this page called Organization:
The drop-down list shows you all of the organizations you are currently part of. Use this to quickly navigate between the organization's tickets.
Submitting tickets in the Automox Customer Portal
- After you log in to the Automox Customer portal (as described in the first step), you will see the option to Submit a request, as shown here:
- Click Submit a request to open our ticket submission page.
- From this page, you can add a subject line, a detailed description of the problem, the priority (based on impact), the type of request (billing or support), and any attachments you might need. Please note that the only things that must be added are the subject line and description. If no priority is set, it will default to priority 3; if no request type is set, it will default to support. This is true 100% of the time for email-submitted tickets as you cannot set priority for these types of tickets.
- Once the ticket is submitted, you can view its status and all updates from the My activities page and anyone in your organization can view this ticket as well from the organizational page from the drop-down menu on the same page.
Article is closed for comments.